We asked folks to send us a copy of their correspondence and MANY have. This is important because it helps us understand what sort of resistance actually exists. It is MASSIVE. We asked the writers if we could use them on the web and they said YES. We redacted their names/address to prevent harassment.
- Letter to VA Gazette’s The Last Word (June 24, 2019)
- Letter to Thomas Evelyn (September 4, 2018)
- Letter to Commissioners and Supervisors (July 12, 2018)
- The End of Church Bells
- Letter to Commissioners and Supervisors (July 9, 2018)
- Proposed shooting range will harm peaceful hamlet (July 1, 2018)
- Letter to Commissioners and Supervisors (July 5, 2018)
- New Kent should say no to tactical facility
- Letter to Commissioners and Supervisors (June 30, 2018)
- Proposed tactical facility is too dangerous
Please let us know if you would be willing to share your letters to officials.